Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rudradatta Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2006, 11:48 PM
    Bathroom design
    How will you design a small bathroom in more easy ways?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2006, 03:31 AM
    More easy than what?
    rudradatta Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2006, 04:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rickj
    More easy than what?
    Hi, rick

Please clarify the meaning of "More easy than what?". How will you define a design bathroom?

Cheers
    rudradatta
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2006, 04:09 AM
    ??
    You ask how to design a bathroom "in more easy ways".

In other words, fill in the blank: "How to design a bathroom easier than ________"
    skiberger Posts: 562, Reputation: 41

Mar 31, 2006, 04:14 PM
    I'm with rickj on this one. Don't understand what your trying to ask.
    Are you asking what is the easiest way to design a small bathroom? Give us a clue to where you want to put this bathroom.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2006, 04:18 PM
    let me guess... we have to go to your store.

not likely. =P
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Apr 1, 2006, 12:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rudradatta
    how will you design a small bathroom in more easy ways?
    After taking a peek at the "loo" you've put up along with your question the first thing that came to mind was a stick of dynamite, but then after taking a second look it does have possibilities. There aren't going to be any "easy ways" to fix this disaster. Unless the walls were bearing I would open up the area. Then I would remove everything, including the tile, and start from scratch. If you would keep this thread open so the experts here could assist you and start a new thread over in the plumbing page I may just come up with something. What I'm going to need is pictures of the entire bath room or a floor plan of it along with your expectations of how you think it should after it's finished. Is this bathroom over a basement area where I can change the drainage to move fixtures? I'll be looking for your reply over in the plumbing page. Head your new post. " Bathroom Remodel". Regards, tom
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2006, 05:26 PM
    Lol, oh my, I think that signature pic is an April fools prank :p :p
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Apr 2, 2006, 06:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rickj
    lol, oh my, I think that signature pic is an april fools prank :p :p
    No April Fools joke Rick,

That's Teresa Marie, my best friend and companion for the last 12 years. She's a model that still does photoshoots. She just turned 56 the 13th of last month. She works out daily to keep that fabulous body in shape. Just color me "LUCKY". Regards, Tom
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2006, 02:51 AM
    Lol again... I meant the one for "uk's online bathroom store" :p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Web design, in MS Word? [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all, I once read that it was possible to create a website on MS word, I managed to create the web site but had problems putting it onto the net. When I tried this a message said, "the operation had timed out". What am I doing wrong? Please help, as you can probabily tell by my post I don't...

How to design a web page [ 1 Answers ]

How can I design a web site or page?

CSS Web design [ 4 Answers ]

Good morning, I've been trying to do CSS on my new website for a while. I've been able to design some new templates in Dreamweaver, and I've created quite a few CSS styles. The problem I'm having is that I can't seem to see my styles appear on any web interfaces. Internet Explorer and Firefox,...

Another Bathroom is needed... The boys are fighting to use the bathroom [ 7 Answers ]

First, thank you for having this kind of forum. Now also let me say that I'm not well versed in the plumbing lingo so hopefully you will be patient with my questions. I live in a 3 levels home (Basement, Main, Upstairs) with the existing bathroom is on the main floor. I'm planing to add...

Design atenna [ 2 Answers ]

1.Design a pyramidal horn antenna at 5775 MHz to offer a gain of 20 dB. You may assume any appropriate value for the wave guide dimensions. 2.For a gigabit wireless backhaul link ( LOS ), the data rate is 2Gbps. The frequency of operation is 11GHz. Suggest an appropriate antenna and...

View more questions Search