Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carolneedtoknow Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2008, 06:36 AM
    Outdoor faucet--screw is stuck
    I have an anti-syphon outdoor water faucet that leaks near the handle so we turn the water off inside the house. The handle will turn all the way on and off but I cannot get the handle screw off to replace washers. I have applied Liquid Wrench penetrating oil. Do I just repeat the application until the screw turns? Is there something else I can do?
    carolneedtoknow Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2008, 06:41 AM
    Outside faucet handle just spins
    My outside faucet handle turns but will not turn off at all. The handle just turns. We keep it on and turned off the inside valve. Since I know the handle has to stop in the open position to turn the screw to get it off, and it does not stop, I cannot get the screw to turn to take the handle off. Can this one be repaired? Do I cut the anti-freeze handle off to get to the nut under it to turn that?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leaky outdoor faucet [ 1 Answers ]

I have a leaky outdoor faucet. I replaced the washer in it but it still leaks. Does anybody know what else could be the cause of this and what I can do about it?

Leaky outdoor faucet [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to fix outdoor hose bibb, spigot or whatever it is called!! Water runs fine when hose is not connected. When hose is connected water flows out of anti syphon cap on top of faucet. Any suggestions?

Outdoor spigot knob stuck [ 1 Answers ]

Now that spring is here, we turned back on the water supply for the outdoor spigots. Water started flowing normally out of the spigot attached to the outside of the back of our house but when we went to turn off the water (using the knob on the spigot), the knob wouldn't budge. We have tried...

View more questions Search