May 25, 2008, 01:47 PM
    Turn-light Flasher for 2005 Dodge Caravan
    I have a 2005 Dodge Caravan.

Can some one tell me where the
    Turn-light flasher is located?

Thanks in advance.
    robertva Posts: 249, Reputation: 30

May 26, 2008, 12:52 AM
    Some auto parts stores have diagrams showing the part's location on the same system they use to identify the proper replacement parts.

IF you haven't already, use the four way flashers to make sure all the lamps are working, since a burned out bulb can slow or stop the flashing.

I had the same problem with a 1990 Dynasty. I ended up turning on the four way flashers and following the clicking sound of that separate, but adjacent flasher. The change was a bit awkward though as the flashers in the Dynasty were located behind the edge of the fuse panel. I had to loosen the fuse panel and shift it towards the front of the car a bit to get the replacement flasher in.
    RickMN Posts: 244, Reputation: 52

May 26, 2008, 05:05 PM
    There is no such animal in your vehicle. The turn signal operation is all performed by the body control module. The turn signal switch assembly, now known as either the combination switch or the multi-function switch has resistors inside. When you turn left, the resistors drop the voltage on the violet/blue wire to 0 volts. On a right turn, the voltage should read above 1 volt. Use a digital volt meter (not an analog meter) to check for those voltage. If you don't see them, examine the connect at the multi-function switch before you replace it. (Fairly common failure point).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2005 dodge caravan door locks quit working [ 20 Answers ]

My 2005 dodge caravan electric door locks quit working. I think it may be a fuse or breaker. Whear is the breaker box?

2005 Dodge Caravan locks won't work [ 1 Answers ]

The lock button on my keyless entry as well as the button in my vehicle will not work. Is there a fuse for the locking system?

2005 Dodge Caravan Side Door Malfunction [ 1 Answers ]

My 2005 Dodge Caravan's left side door malfuntions in cold weather (less than 15 degrees F). The door will open appropriately but when the door reaches its opening endpoint it will not stay open. The door closes itself automatically. There is no malfunction at warmer temperatures. Any solutions...

Finding turn signal flasher on 01 honda civic [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to find my turn signal flasher on my 01 honda civic because I changed the turn signal fuse and my turn signals and hazards still do not work

View more questions Search