Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spinphoto Posts: 125, Reputation: 7

May 23, 2008, 03:39 PM
    Bugs in bathtub
    Just moved in to an apartment and there are little black bugs in my bath tub. I think they come through the drain because I often find them in the sinks as well. Sometimes, there are some with tiny legs and pinchers (ugh.)... they don't fly and are about the size of a tick.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

May 23, 2008, 03:49 PM
    They are called silverfish. Been around for years and years. Best way to deter them is to keep the stoppers closed in the sink and keep a stopper in the tub drain as well.
    spinphoto Posts: 125, Reputation: 7

May 23, 2008, 10:02 PM
    You, they're not silverfish. Those things are gnarly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Little Bugs [ 6 Answers ]

The last couple of weeks, I've noticed thes tiny bugs at all of my windows in my house. They were at every window even the ones upstairs. The bugs were also in my bathroom/bathtub. They are so tiny that it looks like a dot just crawling around. I've sprayed and sprayed and I can't get rid of...

Bugs on my bed, that are not bed bugs [ 9 Answers ]

I have been recently getting bit when I am sleeping, and last night I found the culprit but I don't know what it is, its like a little beetle, its oval shape with a point at the end and its shell is like a dark brown-red and its head and legs are pinkish, I've been trying to find out what it is but...

Bed Bugs [ 4 Answers ]

I have had red spots popping up on my arms, stomach, back legs and it itch like crazy. This has been going on for a month now, and I can't figure it out. I have been to the doctor and she told me I am having an allergic reaction to something. She suggested that I go back to what I was doing to...

Bed bugs [ 2 Answers ]

Suggest Me Any Home Remedy Of Killing Bed Bugs Not Of Pestcontrol. Thanks

View more questions Search