Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wildandblue Posts: 663, Reputation: 57

May 20, 2008, 01:46 PM
    Tell me anything about this necklace?
    I was out with my metal detector and found a broken necklace buried a few inches down under some grass. It is broken but seems to be a non tarnishing silver color metal, with a lot of little keys and a lot of little heart shaped locks all of them different and old fashioned looking. Anyone ever see anything like this? Can't find any type of makers mark. It is longer than a normal necklace I wonder if it is a "chastity belt" Or could it be some style of rosary? Any input?
    aydeljen Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2008, 10:21 AM
    The metal could either be stainless steel or white gold. It would be a long charm necklace or even a fashion belt.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Marking K18 on necklace [ 1 Answers ]

What does the stamp K18 stand for on a necklace?

Appropriate necklace? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a good friend who passed away recently who lived through the Holocaust and I was wondering if it would be appropriate for me to wear a Star of David necklace to remember her? She was very dear to me and has gotten me very interested in converting to Judaism though I think by most standards...

Perl necklace [ 3 Answers ]

I was given a perl necklace but it is broken And I want to fix it but I can't get the thread out it looks like that there is a knot or something on the thread in the perl How do I get the perls off thr thread? Please help

Yazzie Necklace [ 1 Answers ]

I would like some information on a necklace, it has "YAZZIE" stamped on the back on the pendant. It looks to be sterling and coral chocker with a coral stone of an odd shape set in sterling.

View more questions Search