Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    4short Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2008, 08:11 PM
    Where to send form 8379?
    Need to know where to send my 8379 form for Injured Spouse? I live in Richmond Ky.
    MukatA Posts: 7,110, Reputation: 176
    Tax Expert

May 6, 2008, 11:00 PM
    If you filed paper return, then mail Form 8379 to the same Internal Revenue Service Center where you filed your original return.
    If you e-filed your return, then mail Form 8379 to the Internal Revenue Center for the area where you live.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Injured spouse form 8379 [ 1 Answers ]

I live in New York State. My wife has a past tax debt from a failed business. These taxes are owed to the IRS and New York state. Currently my wife has no income. Each year I file fed form 8379 injured spouse, and state form IT-280 non-obligated spouse. Every year that I have filed this way I...

I need the data etered in my website form application fields send to my email [ 1 Answers ]

Hallo, thank you for your very interesting website , I want to ask about php " I have designed a simple application form but I want when my visitor enter my web page and enter their data in the form fields the data send to my email address. I can't do that please show me how with...

2006 form 8379 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question about form 8379 injured spouse. Me and my current wife filed a joint return this tax year and want to use the form to recover funds from earned income credit from her kids so the IRS doesn't take our refund do to my child support arreages. Who files the injured spouse my wife did...

Do I need to send my 1099-INT form to the state [ 1 Answers ]

I have already filed electronially to PA. I only had to declare a 1099-INT account to the state. Do I need to send this form to them?

If Forgiving Creditor Doesn't Send Me a 1099-C Form [ 3 Answers ]

In December, I settled a $6,600 debt with Discover Card for $2,500 on my own, without a debt settlement agency. Although I received an acknowledgement letter stating that the debt was settled in full, I did not receive a 1099-C to file with my taxes. Should I claim the $4,100 as income for last...

View more questions Search