Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SCOTT328 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2008, 07:45 PM
    Lawn mower will not start
    I have a coast to coast mtd lawn mower it started and ran a minute and I shut it off now it will not start back. I have checked the coil and it is firing.Its getting plenty of gas but will not hit.does anyone know what's a wrong with it. Thanks scott
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2008, 06:05 AM
    Do you have fresh gas? Is air filter clogged? I've exhausted my knowledge!
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2008, 04:57 PM
    I agee with smearcase, could you give more details please.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lawn mower won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Briggs & Stratton lawn mower that I purchased last summer at Wal-Mart. I used It once and it would never start again. How do I determine what the problem is? I replaced Spark plug and gas but still wouldn't start. Thank You!

Lawn mower won't start [ 2 Answers ]

I have a craftsman 5.5 mower and it will not keep running. I have changed the spark plug, taken the carb. Off and cleaned it making sure all ports are clear, changed the gas, etc. If I poor gas in the cylinder it will start but will not keep running. There is only one adjustment on the carb....

Lawn mower won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 16.5 HP Briggs and Straton riding lawnmower, I woker fine 2 weeks ago and now that I have replaced the belto on it, it won't start. I thhought it was the battery but it is new and fully charged. What could it be... I know there are 3 kill switchs on it but I don't know where the're...

Lawn Mower Will Not Start After Use [ 1 Answers ]

My 6.25 horse Tecumseh lawn mower starts right up when I begin to mow the lawn. When I turn off the mower to empty the grass I cannot get the mower to start. Gas is new, replaced spark plug also. Need some advice.

Lawn mower won't start [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Scott gas mower. Just got it back from the shop - all cleaned up and ready to go. Used it once and all was fine. Now it won't start. After priming it, it sounds like it wants to start when I pull the rope... but it just won't catch. I press the priming button multiple times (not just...

View more questions Search